1 lb organic chicken
5 garlic cloves
1 white onion sliced
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
2 TBSP coconut oil
3 TBSP curry powder
1 tsp turmeric
Sprinkle of cayenne pepper
Sprinkle of red pepper
Dash of cinnamon
Salt and pepper to taste
Chopped cilantro for topping
1. Place a large skillet on medium/high heat on the stove with your coconut oil.
2. Melt coconut oil and then sauté sliced onion and garlic until slightly browned.
3. Add curry powder, cayenne, red pepper, turmeric and cinnamon to the mixture and continue to sauté.
4. Add cubed chicken to skillet and cook until chicken becomes white on all sides.
5. Now add the coconut milk and pureed pumpkin and stir until pumpkin breaks down.
6. Let simmer for a few minutes until chicken is cooked all the way through.
7. Serve hot over cauliflower rice or just on it's own. I like to top it with a little bit of cilantro. Enjoy!