TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMS
MNTSTUDIO’s Teacher Training Programs are comprehensive programs for aspiring Pilates & Barre instructors who
are ready to turn their love of the MNT Methods into an exciting and thriving career with the MNT brand.
Already a seasoned instructor and want to join the MNT Team? Contact Us
MNTbarre TRAINING PROGRAM
Created by MNTSTUDIO Founder, Elaine Hayes, the MNTbarre Teacher Training Program is designed to prepare you to teach the MNTbarre signature barre class format at MNTSTUDIO. This wildly popular class has gained a cult following for being fun, accessible, and most of all delivering serious results.
Our 2 day intensive training (schedule below) will give you all the tools you need to start your MNTbarre teaching career with us.
ENROLLMENT NOW OPEN
SPRING 2018 SCHEDULE:
- Saturday 5/5 11am-6pm
- Sunday, 5/6 11am-6pm
- The entire MNTbarre repertoire from beginning to end
- Effective class cueing
- Modifications for various populations including pregnant clients, and those with minor injuries
- How to command a class and set the tone for the hour
- Attend both days of the training in their entirety
- Test Out: Successfully teach a 50-minute MNTbarre class within 3 months of taking the course
REFORMER TRAINING PROGRAM
Created by MNTSTUDIO Founder, Elaine Hayes, MNT's Reformer Teacher Training Program is designed to not only teach you the MNT Pilates Method repertoire, but to share with you the techniques that the instructors at MNTSTUDIO use to create wildly popular classes that are extremely effective yet accessible to all.
Our 3 weekend intensive training (class schedule below) will give you all the tools you need to start your MNT Pilates Career. Class size is intimate to allow for a richer, more complete learning experience.
ENROLLMENT NOW CLOSED
If you would like to be kept in the know regarding our next Reformer Teacher Training, please click below and fill in the contact form:
- Components of the Pilates Reformer
- Entire repertoire from Beginning to Super Advanced on the Reformer
- Effective class cueing
- Modifications for various populations including pregnant clients, the injured, elderly, and those with neck/back problems
- How to design a class that flows well with minimal spring changes and moving around of equipment
- How to effectively teach a multi-level class so that all students can benefit from the hour
SPRING 2019 SCHEDULE:
- 24 hours lecture
- 25 Reformer classes at MNT (available at 20% off)
- 25 hours self-practice (studio use included in training fee)
- 10 hours Reformer observation at MNT (included in training fee)
- 25 hours student teaching (studio use included in training fee
- 2 private lessons with Senior Instructor (included)
- Test Out: The test out for the Reformer Module must be taken within 1 year of the course, and consists of two parts:
- A written anatomy exam
- A practical exam where you will be asked to perform various exercises on the Reformer
- Teaching of a 50-minute Reformer class in the MNT Signature Format