TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMS
MNTSTUDIO’s Teacher Training Programs are comprehensive programs for aspiring Pilates & Barre instructors who
are ready to turn their love of the MNT Methods into an exciting and thriving career with the MNT brand.
Already a seasoned instructor and want to join the MNT Team? Contact Us
MNTbarre TRAINING PROGRAM
Created by MNTSTUDIO Founder, Elaine Hayes, the MNTbarre Teacher Training Program is designed to prepare you to teach the MNTbarre signature barre class format at MNTSTUDIO. This wildly popular class has gained a cult following for being fun, accessible, and most of all delivering serious results.
Our 2 day intensive training (class schedule below) will give you all the tools you need to start your MNTbarre teaching career with us.
Deadline to apply is April 29th, 2017
SPRING 2017 SCHEDULE:
- Saturday, May 13th, 12pm-8pm
- Sunday, May 14th, 12pm-5pm
- The entire MNTbarre repertoire from beginning to end
- Effective class cueing
- Modifications for various populations including pregnant clients, and those with minor injuries
- How to command a class and set the tone for the hour
- 13 hours lecture
- Test Out: Successfully teach a 50-minute MNTbarre class
REFORMER TRAINING PROGRAM
Created by MNTSTUDIO Founder, Elaine Hayes, MNT's Reformer Teacher Training Program is designed to not only teach you the MNT Pilates Method repertoire, but to share with you the techniques that the instructors at MNT Studios use to create wildly popular classes that are extremely effective yet accessible to all.
Our 3 weekend intensive training (class schedule below) will give you all the tools you need to start your MNT Pilates Career. Class size is intimate (MAX 6 people per training) to allow for a richer, more complete learning experience.
ENROLLMENT OPENING LATE SUMMER
FALL 2017 SCHEDULE:
- Components of the Pilates Reformer
- Entire repertoire from Beginning to Super Advanced on the Reformer
- Effective class cueing
- Modifications for various populations including pregnant clients, the injured, elderly, and those with neck/back problems
- How to design a class that flows well with minimal spring changes and moving around of equipment
- How to effectively teach a multi-level class so that all students can benefit from the hour
- 24 hours lecture
- 25 Reformer classes at MNT
- 25 hours self-practice
- 10 hours Reformer observation at MNT
- 25 hours student teaching
- 2 private lessons with Senior Instructor
- Test Out: The test out for the Reformer Module consists of two parts:
- A written anatomy exam
- A practical exam where you will be asked to perform various exercises on the Reformer
- Teaching of a 55-minute Reformer class at the advanced level in the MNT Signature Format