- While walk-ins are welcome, we highly recommend reserving classes online to guarantee your spot in class.
- If a class is full, you may place your name on the waitlist. If a spot opens up, you will receive an email confirming your reservation in class. If you do not wish to keep your spot, you must cancel either online via the online scheduler, via email, or by phone. If you do not cancel, you will be enrolled in class and your account charged accordingly.
- Group classes have a strict 12-hour cancellation/change policy. Private sessions have a strict 24-hour cancellation/change policy. Cancellations made within these time windows are considered late cancels.
- If you have a drop-in or class pack and cancel late, you will lose the drop-in or a class from the pack.
- If you have a monthly unlimited membership or a new client unlimited month and cancel late, you will be charged a $15 late cancel fee.
- Sorry, no exceptions.
- All sales are final. Thank you for your understanding.
Class Package Expirations
- All of our class packages have a 6-month expiration, so please plan accordingly when making your purchases. Sorry, we are unable to extend packages.
- Instructors for group classes are subject to change without notice.
- If your instructor will be absent for a private or duet session, you will be notified in advance and you may choose to reschedule if that better suits your needs.
Late Arrivals to Class
- If this is your first time at MNTSTUDIO, please arrive 10 minutes before class. New clients who arrive after class has started will have to wait for the next class.
- Returning clients may enter class up to 15 minutes late. Returning clients arriving more than 15 minutes late may not take class and will be charged the late cancel fee. We adhere strictly to this policy for the safety of our clients.
- Socks that cover the entire foot are required for all classes except yoga. We recommend wearing grip socks so you don't slip. If you don't have grip socks, we sell them in our retail shop.
- We recommend wearing form-fitting clothing so our instructors can check your form.
- Please let us know before class if you are pregnant. If you are brand new to Pilates, yoga, or barre, we require that you take 3 private sessions before taking group classes. This is for your safety and the safety of your baby.
- Once you reach 20 weeks, you can take Prenatal Reformer classes, MNTbarre, private and duet Pilates sessions. We do not allow women over 20 weeks pregnant to participate in our Mat Pilates, Pilates Reformer, or Yoga classes for safety reasons. For more info, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (415) 863-3935.
- The minimum age requirement is 14 years old. There is no age limit, although clients over the age of 75 are encouraged to take private lessons.
- Clients between the ages of 14-18 must be accompanied by an adult.